1. Warranty period is 12 months from delivery date or installation date. Warranty applies to machine system and parts, excluded wear and tear items such as light bulbs gaskets, wire shelves, etc.
2. Warranty does not cover any consequential damages, down time or other expenses directly or indirectly resulting from break down
3. Warranty does not include units that are subjected to misuse, neglect, abuse, improper maintenance, improper installation, unauthorized alteration, damages during transportation, power surges, poor supply voltage, chemical damages, water damage, flood or other risks.
4. Somerville (Siam) reserves the right to reject any warranty claim, if it is not completely satisfied with the information from customer or with the circumstances under which it occurred. In any way, Somerville (Siam) cannot be responsible for any consequential damages that may result, directly or indirectly from breakdown of our products.
Compensation from Somerville (Siam) shall be limited to replacement cost of the damaged parts and installation.
1. For domestic, when our staff install or test run the machine, if there is evidence of damage to the unit itself, customer should immediately inform our staff and file a written complaint to sales department at Somerville H/O.
For oversea, when shipment arrives, if there is evidence of damage on the package or on the unit itself, customer should, immediately, inform Somerville (Siam) and file a written complaint with the freight delivery representative.
2. Customers should take picture of the damage and include details of the damage.
3. For all claims during warranty period, a warranty claims form must be duly filled in with serial number of unit and spare-part serial number. The form shall be sent together with picture of the damage and or inoperable parts.
4. Information shall be forwarded to Somerville (Siam) to determine the validity of warranty.
5. For overseas customers, to speed up the claim process, customers may arrange for payment of the parts claimed so that they can be shipped out immediately. When the parts in questioned are determined to be covered under warranty, the amount paid shall be refunded later.