We classify our business into 3 main segments :
Each of these segments consist of Units Sales as well as Project Sales. Your areas of focus are outlined below:-
Institutions & Others
Your job is to manage and lead a team of 8-12 sales to generate new leads to help the company win jobs and achieve high profit margin.
Your day-to day tasks will include :
*denotes measured by KPI.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to build and expand Durament’s customer base. Durament is a brand that supplies complementary kitchen equipment. Some of the product offerings include: ice caddy, dish caddy, faucets, hand wash sinks, shelving and garbage bins. These items are crucial and necessary for EVERY kitchen set up as they complement other equipment in the kitchen.
Your job would be to sell Durament equipment to every food sector in Thailand.
E.g.: major hotel chains, chain restaurants, supermarkets, food factories.
Assistant to Purchase Department
• Coordinate with overseas and local suppliers to arrange product training and other meetings for the company.
• Handle, manage and order company supplies such as stationary, HR and IT equipment.
• Responsible for all ISO-related reports for Purchase Department
• Update price list for Sales Department
• Provide weekly and monthly reports to track overall performance of Purchase Department’s internal performance.
• Provide bi-annual reports to track overall performance of overseas and local suppliers.
• Other duties as assigned.
•Bachelor Degree in related field
•Minimum 2 years’ experience working in import / export role would be an advantage.
•Knowledge of ISO9001: 2015 is a plus
•Good command of spoken and written English
•Positive attitude, ‘can-do’ spirit, enthusiastic
•Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
•Excellent communication and follow-up skills.
•The ideal candidate should be extremely attention to detail in his / her documentation work.
Project Document Manager
• Somerville’s core business lies in building kitchens for 5-star hotels in Bangkok with project value ranging from 3M-100M per project.
• Your main responsibility is to supervise, oversee and manage a team of 4-5 pax to provide quality control of all incoming and outgoing documents for our projects, ensuring that all documents sent are correct and returned on time. During peak season, you may handle up to 20 projects per time.
• You are the center of each project and will report directly to the Project Manager in charge of each job.
• The successful applicant should be extremely detailed-orientated in order to ensure that every action / process within a project is properly documented electronically.
• Thai Nationality, Female age 30-45 year.
• Bachelor's Degree in business and related fields.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in a supervisory role in document management for construction projects or related fields.
•Excellent knowledge in Microsoft office applications – excel, project, word, power point.
• Strong command of written and spoken English.
• Must have attention to detail. Please do not apply if you are not a detail-oriented person.
• Prior and proven experience in data organization.
• Must have strong self-discipline and able to withstand / manage pressure.
1) Lead all submission work for each project, checking for accuracy and quality in:
§ Submission of shop drawings, layout and, technical data.
§ Submission of commercial documents including official memos, variation order claims and project schedule extension.
§ Minute meetings from site coordination / workshops.
§ Weekly site-progress report with photo.
§ T&C report with photos.
§ Maintain updated records of all sent and approved documents.
§ Allocate and control the document for each project.
2) Generate reports for Project Manager in order to monitor status / progress for each project:
§ Equipment order status
§ Site condition status.
3) Create filing system to receive , record and store hard copies and electronic copies of all
returned documents .
4) Coordinate and attend meetings with ID to ensure that kitchen equipment can fit and is suitable
for ID structure – minute meetings to follow.
5) Update master project schedule.
6) Create templates for future use.
7) Distribute, delegate tasks within team to manage entire flow of documentation . Eg: from
document being sent to document being returned.
8) Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed