The Ready-2-Cook Steam-Jacketed industrial Kettle range has been designed to give manufacturers a simple route to food production, whilst also offering the high quality build standards you would expect from DCN. The system is ready to start cooking with minimal installation and training required.The compact self-contained design is fully piped with steam valve package and controls included, as well as standard cooking and mixing features. The cooking kettle is available as a tilting or static version, and is ideal for cooking a wide range of food and beverage products.
DCN has a huge variety of patented advanced processing features which form part of the Cook-Chill and Jet Process System family. These can be incorporated into your Ready-2-Cook Kettle as an additional option. Many of these have been developed to improve the quality of products and speed up processing times. For example, our Braising System caramelises meat and onions to add flavour or you can save time and energy with Jet Cook™ and Assisted Wash.
- Available in Tilting or Static versions
- All contact parts in 316 stainless steel.
- Jacket designed and stamped for 7 Bar working pressure.
- Kettle exterior with straight cylindrical cladding with air gap insulation
- Inclined scraping type agitator with hydraulic tilt-out agitator arrangement with patented scoop-type scraping shovels with replaceable special heat resisting food approved plastic blades.
- Standard flush fitting 2-piece hinged lid with angled rim to help prevent product overflow, complete with secondary slotted grid for the addition of ingredients while agitator is in operation. Lid switch for access cover to cut off agitator when grid is lifted. • Self-contained plc based control panel with HMI pod for operator, the HMI will be programmed
Ready-2-Cook Tilting - 300 / 500 litre working capacity approximately.
Manufacturer's website : https://www.dcnorris.com/